Welcome to House! House is a home for creation, an outlet for and collation of the creative and exploring spirit which is so evident in so many areas of life at King Edward’s. It is student-led but contains the thoughts and ideas of every part of the community, and I hope it will build through time to be an authentic and natural reflection of our collective values expressed through diversity, eclecticism and celebration of talent. As with any act of creation, it has resulted from real labour, but promises to take on a life, freedom and path of its own; I wish it well and hope you will drop back often to see, read, hear and consider adding to its richness.
John Attwater MA (Oxon), Headmaster
- Maxim Agrest, 3rd Form pupil
- Mr J Elphick-Smith, English teacher
- Hannah Kidane, U6th A-level pupil
- Max Kirkillo-Stacewicz, U6th IB pupil
- Levi Nordmann, U6th IB pupil
- Liseli Thomas, L6th IB pupil